Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Big Audio Update in the Works Today!

Attention all subscribers to my podcast - yes, I am talking to both of you. As you may have noticed, we have not uploaded any audio recently. We haven't grown lazy or anything, though I would appreciate your prayers for Leilani, who maintains our site and has been extremely sick in recent weeks. Our FTP has not been working in over a month, so we couldn't get the audio uploaded-- I don't know, something about passwords, usernames, time outs, and a bunch of other stuff I really don't understand. BUT IT IS FINALLY WORKING AGAIN! So, I am getting ready to link to a bunch of audio files here, and feedburner will do its thing to get it over to the iTunes store and other podcast delivery services. In the meantime, you can find them all here.

No comments: