Thursday, November 17, 2011

Jonah: An Expository Commentary .... Now Available


I am delighted to announce that my book on Jonah has been released today. You can order copies of it here: https://www.createspace.com/3709416. The book consists primarily of my sermons on Jonah which I delivered at Immanuel Baptist Church from May through November, 2011. In the book, they are "expanded" ... well, not really "expanded." Actually, they are in their original form, which gets shortened significantly for the pulpit. The book also contains a background study on Jonah dealing with issues of authorship, date, genre, history, etc.   

It is a humbling thing to put one's ideas into print. After reviewing the "proof" copy, I was embarrassed by all my typographical errors! Efforts have been made to correct them, but there may still be some in the book. If you should discover any, please feel free to contact me and I will make necessary corrections for upcoming printings. That's a nice thing about self-publishing. 

No comments: